Chapter 7: Questions for Reflection and Discussion
1. What other ways of understanding the creation record can you think of apart from that advanced in Study 7.8.1?
2. How should we respond to those who marry out of the Faith? What should our response depend upon?
3. How should we respond to the needs of the world around us, e.g. the work of charities?
4. How could we respond to the feeling that we are hypocritical, seeing that we fall so far short of the standards we claim to hold?
5. To what degree can we seek to impose our understanding of doctrine and behaviour on others?